Corporate Motto / Management Rationale
To provide opportunities for the material and intellectual growth of all our employees, and through our joint efforts, contribute to the advancement of society and humankind.
To coexist harmoniously with our society, our global community and nature.
Harmonious coexistence is the underlying foundation of all our business activities as we work to create a world of prosperity and peace.
Management Based on the Bonds of Human Minds
Kyocera started as a small, suburban factory, with no money, credentials or reputation.
We had nothing to rely on but a little technology and 28 trustworthy colleagues.
Nonetheless, the company experienced rapid growth because everyone exerted their maximum efforts and managers devoted their lives to earning the trust of employees.
We wanted to be an excellent company where all employees could believe in each other, abandon selfish motives, and be truly proud to work. This desire became the foundation of Kyocera's management.
Human minds are said to be easily changeable. Yet, there is nothing stronger than the human mind. Kyocera developed into what it is today because it is based on the bonds of human minds.
- Top Management Message
- Kyocera Group's Value Creation Model
- Sustainability Management
- Priority Issues
- Kyocera Group CSR Guidelines
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Environmental Safety Policy / Targets and Promotion System
- Measures to Fight Climate Change -Information Disclosure Based on TCFD Recommendations-
- Water Risk Response
- Recycling Activities
- Initiatives to Prevent Environmental Pollution
- Conservation of Biodiversity
- Environmentally Friendly Products / Green Procurement
- Environmental Communication
- A History of Our Environmental Protection Activities
- The Kyocera Group Human Capital
- Respect for Human Rights
- Promoting Diversity and Inclusion
- Occupational Safety
- Occupational Health, Safety, and Fitness Initiatives
- Supply Chain Management
- Approaches to Raising Quality and Customer Satisfaction Levels
- Social Contribution Activities
- Academic Advancement and Research
- Support for Culture and the Arts
- International Exchanges and Collaboration
- Environmental Protection Activities
- Local Community Activities
- Contributions to Society through Business Activities