Participation in CSR Related Initiatives
Participation in the UN Global Compact
The Kyocera Group has participated in the United Nations Global Compact since September 2011.
Endorsement of TCFD recommendations
The Kyocera Group endorsed the recommendations of the Task Force on Climate-Related Financial Disclosures (TCFD) in March 2020.
Participation in the Japan Climate Initiative
Since February 2019, the Kyocera Group has participated in the Japan Climate Initiative, which aims to take proactive measures to tackle climate change.
Science Based Targets certified by the SBT initiative
The Kyocera Group’s greenhouse gas emissions targets were certified as Science Based Targets (SBT) by the SBT initiative in June 2019.
- Environmental Safety Policy / Targets and Promotion System
- Climate Change Scenario
- Measures to Counter Climate Change
- Water Risk Response
- Recycling Activities
- Initiatives to Prevent Environmental Pollution
- Conservation of Biodiversity
- Environmentally Friendly Products / Green Procurement
- Environmental Communication
- A History of Our Environmental Protection Activities
- Active Promotion of Human Resources with Diverse Skillsets
- Human Rights Initiatives
- Promoting Diversity and Inclusion
- Occupational Safety
- Occupational Health, Safety, and Fitness Initiatives
- Supply Chain Management
- Approaches to Raising Quality and Customer Satisfaction Levels
- Social Contribution Activities
- Academic Advancement and Research
- Support for Culture and the Arts
- International Exchanges and Collaboration
- Environmental Protection Activities
- Local Community Activities
- Contributions to Society through Business Activities