The Kyocera Group discloses information regarding its CSR activities with reference to GRI standards. Information contained in this report is disclosed in consideration of opinions and views received from stakeholders, and the degree of importance placed on the above activities by the Kyocera Group.
In principle, information displayed is from FY2020 (April 1, 2019 to March 31, 2020).
Scope of the Report
Kyocera Corporation and consolidated subsidiaries
Sections where the applicable scope differs are clearly indicated.
Accuracy of Information
To ensure the accuracy of disclosed information, the information presented here is disclosed after being cross-checked by multiple divisions, including the division providing the information, the Editorial Section, and the Corporate Communications Division. In addition, performance data is verified by a third party in order to ensure its accuracy.
- Environmental Safety Policy / Targets and Promotion System
- Measures to Counter Climate Change
- Water Risk Response
- Recycling Activities
- Initiatives to Prevent Environmental Pollution
- Conservation of Biodiversity
- Environmentally Friendly Products / Green Procurement
- Environmental Communication
- Environmental Load Data
- A History of Our Environmental Protection Activities
- Human Resource Development
- Human Rights
- Promoting Diversity and Inclusion
- Occupational Safety
- Occupational Health, Safety, and Fitness Initiatives
- Supply Chain Management
- Approaches to Raising Quality and Customer Satisfaction Levels
- Social Contribution Activities
- Academic Advancement and Research
- Support for Culture and the Arts
- International Exchanges and Collaboration
- Environmental Protection Activities
- Local Community Activities
- Contributions to Society through Business Activities