|Total Length (L)||1-200 [mm] （tolerance: ±0.5）|
|Outer Diameter (φD)||0.3-8.0 [mm] （tolerance: ±0.01）|
|Inner Diameter (φd)||0.1≦d＜2.5 [mm] （tolerance: ±0.002 ）|
|2.5＜d≦6 [mm] （tolerance: ±0.01）|
|Concentricity (φX)||0.005 [mm] -|
|Wall Thickness for Inner/Outer Diameter||0.025 [mm] -|
|Surface Roughness of Inner Diameter||Ra0.1 [μm] -|
* Features in parentheses: Please refer to the below figure.
* Specifications shown in the table are reference values based on products made with zirconia.
* Please contact us regarding specifications other than those listed above.
We support a wide variety range of processing needs based on many years of processing and design experience.
Furthermore, we support sustainability by reducing component replacement frequency using zirconia, which has high strength and toughness at room temperature and is resistant to chemical corrosion.
|Mechanical Characteristics||Vickers Hardness HV9.807N||GPa||12.3||2.0|
|Flexural Strength (3-point Bending)||MPa||1,000||588 ※１|
|Thermal Characteristics||Coefficient of Linear Thermal Expansion||40～400℃||x10-6/℃||10.5||-|
|Specific Heat Capacity||J/(g・K)||0.46||0.5|
|Electrical Characteristics||Volume Resistivity||20℃||Ω・ｃｍ||1013||7.2ｘ10-5|
*1 Tensile strength
* Ball-on-Disc Test Results
* Zirconia has small crystal grains and less voids, so chipping is unlikely and the surface is incredibly smooth.
※Actual measurement value of samples
|Outer diameter surface roughness||μm||Ra0.059||Ra0.240|
|Tapered surface roughness||μm||Ra0.179||Ra0.194|
|Inner diameter surface roughness||μm||Ra0.160||Ra0.245|
Values are based on typical material properties and
may vary according to product configuration and manufacturing process.