Contributing to a safer driving experience
Kyocera develops and manufactures products and technologies to improve the safety performance of automobiles. Kyocera's automotive camera modules are made based on our unique designs for optics, circuit and software, and image control technologies. With this product and technology line-up, Kyocera aims to create a safer mobility society aiming.
Kyocera's camera modules provide functions to support safe driving with original unique design technologies for optics, circuits, software, and mechanical structures.
High resolution lens design
Kyocera manufactures camera lens units in-house. Based on our unique optical design, mechanical design, and production technology, we provide high-quality camera modules with more precise and stable lens quality.
Circuit design technologies
Kyocera designs the electronic circuit of the camera module as well. We have achieved automotive-grade quality through optimal component selection, high-density fine pattern technology, thermal/stress analysis, and noise / electromagnetic field analysis.
Image control technologies
Kyocera's unique image control technology achieves better color reproducibility. We will continue to pursue improved camera quality with advanced image sensors.
Software design technologies
The functions required on automotive camera modules are expanding day by day to include not only displaying images, but also detecting white lanes and pedestrians and monitoring drivers, superimposition of guide lines and warning indications, and human and vehicle recognition. We seek to continue developing camera functions to further enhance these values.
Kyocera has a medium- to long-term development plan and proceed the development of automotive cameras. Please contact us for details.
Please feel free to contact us.
Kyocera is always exploring ways to support new innovations and we look forward to finding solutions to your challenges.
01 Forward surveillance camera modules
- Forward surveillance camera modules monitor the surrounding environment around the car and assist with driving.
02 DVR camera modules
- DVR camera modules record while driving and when accidents occur.
03 Driver Monitoring System camera modules
- Driver Monitoring camera modules identify the driver's conditions (sleeping, looking away, etc.) to avoid danger in advance.
04 360° surround-view camera modules
- 360° surround-view camera modules support the visibility of blind spots around the car when parking.
05 E-mirror camera modules
- E-mirror camera modules can replace rearview and side-view mirrors, reduce the blind spots of mirrors, and enhance visibility regardless of obstacles such as luggage and passengers.
06 Parking assist rear view camera modules
- Parking assist rear view camera modules support visibility in blind spots around the car when parking.