Have you experienced trouble when using liquid resin?
Main features of TOROKERU sealing sheets
- Easy to handle
- Shorten manufacturing process time due to seal's ease of handling.
- Low-temperature curing system
- Can be used in devices without heat resistance (curing condition: 100°C for 1 hour).
- Optimum viscosity for sealing
- Never overflows to unintended areas.
- Can seal any shape
- Capable of heat-only sealing; can seal circuit boards and parts of any shape.
- Heat-resistant and reliable resin
- High-quality thermo-setting resin with excellent durability, heat resistance and flame resistance (UL94 V-0 equivalent).
- Superior stability in storage
- One month durability at room temperature (22°C); quality assurance for 6 months when stored below 5°C.
- Environmentally-friendly material
- No emissions, halogen-free, non-solvent material; avoids waste materials such as runner waste.
TOROKERU Sealing Sheets
A thermo-setting resin sheet developed to fix, protect, and reinforce mounted devices and circuits, as well as prevent duplication.
- ●Color: black
- ●Thickness: 0.15 - 1.5 mm
Examination case and adoption case
blinding of surface-mounted devices
◆Protects modules from analysis and duplication
◆Reinforcing / vibration-resistant / pressure-resistant /
drop impact-resistant in surface-mounted devices