Typical problems when using liquid adhesives
- Easy to handle
- Process period is shortened due to ease of handling in "dry system."
- Low-temperature cure
- Possible to use with parts that have low heat tolerance because the sheet cures for 60 minutes at 100°C.
- No application of pressure needed in bonding
- Possible for parts and material to bond of its own weight.
- Maintenance of thickness
- Possible to maintain the definite thickness of the bonding layer and the bonding area.
- Optimal viscosity
- Easy to evenly align the adherend.
- Reliable Thermostability
- It is an excellent thermosetting resin with remarkable durability and thermostability.
- Excellent preservation stability
- Possible to use the sheet stored at room temperature (22°C) for up to a month.
- Ecological sensitivity
- It is a halogen-free sheeted adhesive with no solvents and does not generate gases.
It does not produce waste separator with mold release agent because it forms into the shape desired.
TOROKERU Bonding Sheets
An adhesive which can be used at low temperature and at low pressure.
(Thin and low-viscosity type of TOROKERU Sealing Sheet.)
- ●Blue (Standard)
- ●Thickness 20-150μm
- Fabrication of electronic components
Interlayer adhesion of laminated devices