This news release is intended for media purposes, and is current of the date of publication. Information is subject to change without notice.
KYOCERA to Exhibit Cutting-Edge Devices, Systems and Concept Car at Automotive Engineering Exposition 2018
Sensors for advanced driver-assist systems, rearview cameras with AI and a Kyocera concept car will be in Booth #304
The company's booth will feature the theme “cutting edge automotive devices for safe, secure and comfortable driving” including demos of a rearview camera with an artificial intelligence (AI)-based image recognition system, sensors for advanced driver-assist systems (ADAS), and an LCD screen for heads-up display (HUD) units. Also, Kyocera's concept car equipped with its devices and systems, developed in collaboration with GLM. Co., Ltd., will be shown publicly for the first time.
Featured in Kyocera's Booth #304
|Exhibition name||AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEERING EXPOSITION 2018 YOKOHAMA|
|Operating days/hours||Wednesday, May 23 - 10:00am to 6:00pm
Thursday, May 24 - 10:00am to 6:00pm
Friday, May 25 - 10:00am to 5:00pm
|Location||Pacifico Yokohama, Exhibition Hall, Booth #304|
|Highlights||Concept car equipped with Kyocera's devices; a variety of devices and systems including sensors for ADAS; technologies applying AI, etc.|
- KYOCERA to Acquire 100% Ownership of H.C. Starck Ceramics GmbH, a Germany-based Manufacturer of Advanced Ceramics
- KYOCERA Wins CEATEC Award for "Amcenna" IoT Antenna
- KYOCERA to Build New Manufacturing Plant in Kanagawa, Japan for Conductive and Insulation Pastes
- KYOCERA to Acquire 100% Ownership of Van Aerden Group BV, a European-based Manufacturer of Pneumatic Tools
- Financial Results for the Nine Months Ended December 31, 2018
- KYOCERA to Purchase Major Assets of U.S.-based Renovis Surgical Technologies, Inc.