Vacuum Interrupter Ceramic TubeCeramic Insulator Tubes are used in vacuum interrupters for medium voltage switch gear (approx. 6kV to 80kV).
- Specialized Alumina materials with high insulation
- High reliability ceramic tubes. Mo-Mn metallization with
nickel plating allows customers to assemble
hermetically sealed products.
- In-house electrode brazing capability.
- Dedicated production lines, capable of high quality
and mass production.
- Alumina (A473A)
- Special process
- Metallization and Brazing are possible
Comparison of new material and conventional material.
* Values are typical properties of each material, and may vary depending on product configurations or manufacturing processes.
If your required specs are not in this chart, please feel free to contact us.
- Vacuum interrupters of switch gear, medium voltage range (approx. 6KV to 80KV)
- Vaccum switch
- Vaccum relay