Heat Dissipation Structure Ceramic SubstratesMonolithic ceramic structure with no bonding material for long-term reliability.
- Cooling or heat exchanging components made of light
weight ceramic with low heat capacity provide a more
efficient, energy saving system compared to metal.
- Design possibility for thin wall or complex structure.
- Long term, efficient cooling and temperature control.
- Low maintenance cost due to superior chemical durability.
- Applicational exploitation other than cooling or
- Alumina, Silicon Carbide
- Heat Element Cooler
- Thermal Control Component
- Heat exchanger components