Realizes high rated voltage by optimization of internal electrode based on safety design concept. High reliability with failure rate of less than 1 FIT.
- Camera/ Strobe circuit, Surge killing, Trigger circui
- LCD back light inverter, Ballast capacitor
- Power circuit/ DC−DC converter, Snubber circuit
Search by CF Series Line-up
- High rated voltage of 250 to 2000Vdc
- High reliability by optimized internal electrode
■Internal electrode structure
- Mid-voltage range (Straight structure)
Secure break-down voltage margin with proper suitable dielectric thickness for each rated voltage.
- Mid-voltage range (Dual cascade structure）
Achieves high rated voltage by series connection of two capacitor units in one MLCC to divide applied
voltage into two. Also, it has good protection against transient voltage.
- Mid-voltage range (Triple cascade structure)
Achieves high rated voltage by series connection of three capacitor units in one MLCC to divide applied
voltage into three. Excellent safety against high voltage.
The multi cascade design prevents short circuit failure which results in excellent reliability. Specifications
|Size (EIA Code)
||0805 to 1812
||220pF to 0.22μF
||250 to 2000Vdc
High Dielectric Constant Type (X7R)
|Rated Voltage |
||220pF to 22000pF
||250 to 1000
||220pF to 0.1μF
||250 to 1000
||4700pF to 0.1μF
||1000 to 2000
||1000pF to 10000pF
||250 to 2000
||2200pF to 0.22μF
＜Standard Capacitance Value＞
Please contact for capacitance value other than standard.
- Frequently Searched Keywords: