- What is the specification of the electrostatic withstand voltage,
or ESD (Electro-
Static Discharge) resistance?
It is 50 volts or more. (Cumulative failure rate: 10%)
- What is the maximum input power?
The standard specification is +29dBm (at 50℃ for 5000 hours) with CW (Continuous Wave) at the transmitting side and Tx filter of SAW duplexers. For others, it is CW+13dBm (at 50℃ for 5000 hours).
- What is MSL (Moisture Sensitivity Level) for SAW devices?
The MSL is 3 for all our SAW device products. (Needed damp proof packing)
- What are storage conditions for SAW devices?
- Not opened damp proof packing：Please store them under the normal temperature and humidity (-10 to +40℃ and 30 to 85% RH). As for products that have been stored over one year since they were shipped, their solderability could be deteriorated, so please be sure to evaluate their solderability before use them.
- Unpacked damp proof packing: After opening, please make sure to mount them within 168 hours in an environment of 5 to 30℃ and 60% RH or less.
- What are the baking conditions of the SAW devices stored exceeding
the storage period after opening the damp proof package?
- Dry the packed and taped products one time for 10±1 hours at 60±2℃ and 10% RH or less.
- Put the products in a heat-resistant container and dry it one time for 10±1 hours at 60±2℃ and 10% RH or less, for 8±1 hours at 70±2℃ and 10% RH or less, or for 6±1 hours at 80±2℃ and 10% RH or less.
- How many time of reflows do the products go through?
We recommend up to three times.
- What are other soldering conditions than reflow?
When soldering, please use a spot heater under the following conditions:
・Preheating: 150℃ +/- 10℃ for 60 seconds at minimum
・Warm air temperature: 280℃ +/- 10℃ for 30 seconds at maximum
- Is it possible to use the products in a transfer molding method?
No, they are not usable. Even in the case of resin molding method, please contact us beforehand.