This news release is intended for media purposes, and is current of the date of publication. Information is subject to change without notice.
KYOCERA to Exhibit at ELEXCON 2016, one of China’s Largest Comprehensive Electronics Tradeshows
August 19, 2016The Kyocera Group will be exhibiting at ELEXCON 2016, held from August 24-26 in Shenzhen, China. At the Kyocera booth, the company will introduce a wide range of components, electronic devices, and new technologies to be rolled out in a variety of fields, such as in automotive and communications equipment. We will display products and provide demonstrations and on-stage presentations that exhibit our technological capabilities and the comprehensive strength of the Kyocera Group.
Through taking part in ELEXCON 2016, one of the largest comprehensive electronics exhibitions in China in which more than 500 companies participate, the Kyocera Group aims to further strengthen its brand and promote business operations in China.
|Demonstrations||Automotive components||Visitors can experience the Head-Up Display (HUD) and digital cluster meters that are under development for automotive use.|
|Communications and smartphones||Visitors can experience Kyocera’s unique “Smart Sonic Receiver,” which transmits the voice of the caller through vibrations on the display screen.|
|On Stage||Communications and smartphones||We will introduce Kyocera’s high technology that has realized the world's first foaming hand soap washable smartphone (this product is not available in China).|
|Large Head-Up Display||High-Definition 2-Mega Pixel Camera Module||Ceramic Heaters for Bidet Toilets|
|The large HUD supports safer driving by displaying important information on the front windshield, allowing the driver to keep their eyes on the road.||This camera module realizes better safety by providing a clear image with full high-definition output using our unique optical technology.||This heater, which creates hot water at an appropriate temperature in short time with its quick temperature increasing speed, supports bidet toilets that are gaining in popularity in China.|
Related News for Components / Electronic Devices
- KYOCERA Launches 0.5mm-Pitch FPC/FFC Connectors with Automated and Visual Checks to Prevent Misalignment
- KYOCERA Develops World's First Full-Spectrum LED Aquarium Lighting
- KYOCERA Breaks Ground on New Manufacturing Plant for Ceramic Microelectronic Packages in Kagoshima, Japan
Related News for LCDs
- KYOCERA to Exhibit Cutting-Edge Devices, Systems and Concept Car at Automotive Engineering Exposition 2018
- KYOCERA Introduces New LCD Panels for Automotive Head-Up Displays
- Changes in Organizational Structure, Executive Officers and Management Personnel
Related News for Telecom / Mobile Phones
- Mobile Industry Works Together to Deliver Complete 5G System Standard on Time
- Kyocera DuraTR Launches at Sprint, Offering Military-grade Ruggedization and Support for New Sprint Direct Connect Plus PTT Service
- KYOCERA and Intrepid Networks Join Forces to Support Arlington County Police Department's Security Operations During the 42nd Marine Corps Marathon