This news release is intended for media purposes, and is current of the date of publication. Information is subject to change without notice.
KYOCERA Group to Exhibit at CEATEC JAPAN 2014 Tradeshow Oct. 7-11
From ruggedized smartphone demos to automotive technologies, the company’s wide range of products will be on display
Showcasing the Kyocera Group's technological and integrated capabilities in both lifestyle and business applications, the company's booth is arranged into theme displays including Automotive Technologies, ICT-Related Components, and Environment & Energy. A few of the highlights of the company's booth include an interactive car driver's seat/dashboard demo with a tactile feedback module-equipped steering wheel using Kyocera's piezo actuators and a high-brightness heads-up dashboard display, as well as a demo area and stage with torture tests of the company's military-spec ultra-ruggedized TORQUE G01 smartphone.
|Driver's seat demo
|Ultra-rugged TORQUE G01
|Floating solar power plants (image)|
|Visitors can try out the interactive display using the tactile feedback module on the steering wheel and heads-up display.||Visitors can demo this ruggedized smartphone and see tests of its water-resistant and shock-resistant properties at the stage area.||Technology for floating utility-scale solar power projects will be introduced through an actual module and base structure in a pool of water.|
Outline & Highlights of Kyocera's Booth
|Dates||October 7 (Tue) - 11 (Sat), 2014 (10:00-17:00)|
|Location||Makuhari Messe (Chiba Pref., Japan), Hall 5, Booth #5K94|
|Web site||CEATEC JAPAN 2014 http://www.ceatec.com/en/|
Featured: A variety of components and devices that contribute to higher intelligence and environmental efficiency in automobiles shown in a driver's seat/dashboard demo, as well as other displays.
Highlights: Tactile feedback module-equipped steering wheel using Kyocera's piezo actuators, high-brightness heads-up dashboard display, LCD-equipped rearview mirror, etc.
Featured: Kyocera's international line of ruggedized smartphones and technology for real-world usability will be on display with hands-on demos.
Highlights: Military-spec TORQUE G01 smartphone torture test demo stage, hands-on demos of the sapphire screen-equipped Brigadier, demos of proprietary Smart Sonic Receiver technology which transmits clear voice reception via vibrations on the display screen, etc.
Environment & Energy:
Featured: Special display of floating solar technology, high-quality solar modules and Li-ion storage batteries, proprietary Energy Management Systems (EMS).
Highlights: Solar Cycle Station for electric vehicles, SOFC cell stacks, HEMS, BEMS, and other environment related products.
Featured: Introductions of the ultra-miniature components and related technologies which enable wearable devices, as well as concept designs of future telecommunications equipment which incorporate those.
Highlights: Wide variety of components, devices and services for ICT, including M2M data service, etc.
Medical / Health Care:
Features: Introduction of technology which is widely expected to play a role in IT-related medical solutions services and food safety fields.
Highlights: Demo of phase contrast microscope which utilizes Kyocera's optical lens technology.
- KYOCERA Launches 0.5mm-Pitch FPC/FFC Connectors with Automated and Visual Checks to Prevent Misalignment
- KYOCERA Develops World's First Full-Spectrum LED Aquarium Lighting
- KYOCERA Breaks Ground on New Manufacturing Plant for Ceramic Microelectronic Packages in Kagoshima, Japan
- KYOCERA to Exhibit Cutting-Edge Devices, Systems and Concept Car at Automotive Engineering Exposition 2018
- KYOCERA Introduces New LCD Panels for Automotive Head-Up Displays
- Changes in Organizational Structure, Executive Officers and Management Personnel
- KYOCERA Honored by Japan's METI for Aquala® Artificial Hip Joint Technology
- KYOCERA to Expand Medical Product Development
- AVX Adds New Medical Device Development Facility to Its Corporate Headquarters
- KYOCERA TCL Solar Completes 28MW Solar Power Plant in Miyagi Prefecture, Japan
- KYOCERA to Participate in Japan's Virtual Power Plant Project to Improve Energy Management
- KYOCERA TCL Solar Completes 29.2MW Solar Power Plant on Repurposed Land in Japan
- Mobile Industry Works Together to Deliver Complete 5G System Standard on Time
- Kyocera DuraTR Launches at Sprint, Offering Military-grade Ruggedization and Support for New Sprint Direct Connect Plus PTT Service
- KYOCERA and Intrepid Networks Join Forces to Support Arlington County Police Department's Security Operations During the 42nd Marine Corps Marathon