This news release is intended for media purposes, and is current of the date of publication. Information is subject to change without notice.
KYOCERA Group to Exhibit at 2013 FIEE Trade Fair
Participating for the first time in a major exhibition in Brazil, the Kyocera Group will feature its comprehensive technology and product lines
Kyocera Corporation, the parent and global headquarters of the Kyocera Group, was founded in 1959 in the city of Kyoto as a producer of fine ceramics (also known as “advanced ceramics”). By combining these engineered materials with metals and plastics, and integrating them with other technologies, the Kyocera Group has diversified its business over the years and has become a leading supplier of solar power generating systems, telecommunications equipment, printers, copiers, electronic components and semiconductor packages. With 235 group companies*1 and approximately 71,000 employees worldwide, Kyocera’s technology is applied in state-of-the-art products in a vast range of business areas.
At the 2013 FIEE trade fair, Kyocera will showcase its synergistic capabilities utilizing fine ceramic technology by arranging the company’s booth into two main theme displays — automotive, and industrial equipment — in addition to a comprehensive area introducing the company’s expansive range of products by business segment.
“The Kyocera Group has been carrying out business in Brazil for many years as a supplier of cutting tools, electronic and plastic injection components, printers, copiers and solar panels. With the strong growth of automotive and communication sectors, Brazil presents many new opportunities for components manufacturers like us,” stated Eiji Tanaka, President of Kyocera do Brasil Componentes Industrias Ltda. “Kyocera’s highly diversified business also includes automotive and semiconductor components, fine ceramics for industrial applications, and mobile phones. With our comprehensive strength, we believe that the Kyocera Group’s cutting-edge technologies can contribute to meet various demands in the innovative markets of Brazil and South America.”
*1. As of April 1, 2012.
April 1 (Mon) - 5 (Fri) 2013: 1-9pm *Friday from 1-8pm
Anhembi Exhibition Hall (São Paulo, Brazil), Booth #G58
Outline of Kyocera’s Booth
Automotive: Electronic components, cutting tools, and manufacturing materials which contribute to higher intelligence and environmental efficiency in the automotive sector.
Featured products include: Glow plugs with high temperature durability for diesel engines, high-density multilayer ceramic packages, high-reliability ceramic packages for MEMS sensors and image sensors, and LCDs for automotive applications.
Industrial equipment: Electronic components, cutting tools, printing devices, and manufacturing materials for various industrial applications.
Featured products include: Kyocera’s market-leading thermal printheads and the world’s fastest inkjet printheads, fine ceramic components used in an accelerator for the study of the Higgs particle by CERN (the European Organization for Nuclear Research), and LCDs for industrial equipment.
Kyocera will showcase its diverse range of businesses from document solutions to solar energy, kitchen utensils, mobile phones, connector products, and optical lens components.
Featured products include: Rust-proof, odor-resistant ceramic knives which are light and easy to care for, and smartphones equipped with Kyocera’s award-winning “Smart Sonic Receiver” technology. This technology transmits sound not only as traditional sound waves, but also as vibrations transmitted through the tissue around the ear directly to the eardrum and inner ear for unparalleled sound clarity in noisy environments.
Highlights of Kyocera’s booth
Glow plugs for diesel engines
Ceramic packages for image sensors
Aluminum foundry components
Ceramic kitchen knives
Kyocera smartphone equipped with
Smart Sonic Receiver technology
- Semiconductor Industry: KYOCERA and Vicor to Collaborate on Advanced Power-on-Package Solutions
- KYOCERA Launches 0.5mm-Pitch FPC/FFC Connectors with World's Highest Pin Count for High-Speed Transmission
- KYOCERA to Acquire 100% Ownership of H.C. Starck Ceramics GmbH, a Germany-based Manufacturer of Advanced Ceramics
- KYOCERA to Acquire 100% Ownership of Van Aerden Group BV, a European-based Manufacturer of Pneumatic Tools
- KYOCERA’s New Industrial Cutting Tool with Ultra-Durable Coating Materials Maximizes Steel Cutting Performance
- KYOCERA Acquires Power Tool Business from RYOBI
- Press for Flavor: New Kyocera Electric Salt & Pepper Mill
- KYOCERA Introduces New Ceramic Camp Kitchen Knife
- Sushi for Christmas: No Problem Thanks to KYOCERA
- KYOCERA to Exhibit Cutting-Edge Devices, Systems and Concept Car at Automotive Engineering Exposition 2018
- KYOCERA Introduces New LCD Panels for Automotive Head-Up Displays
- Changes in Organizational Structure, Executive Officers and Management Personnel
- KYOCERA to Present Innovative Solutions for the Automotive Industry at "Electronica 2014"
- KYOCERA Starts Mass Production of CU02 Series High-Q 01005 Size Multilayer Ceramic Capacitors
- Kyocera Develops World’s First 1206 Size, 100V-Rated Multilayer Ceramic Capacitor with Maximum Operating Temperature of 125℃ and Capacitance of 4.7µF
- KYOCERA Completes a New Fully Automated Plant in China for OPC Photosensitive Drum production
- KYOCERA Receives "Highly Recommended" Rating from BLI for Thirteen Products
- KYOCERA Document Solutions Named a "Major Player" in IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Security Solutions and Services 2017
- KYOCERA's New Air-Cooled UV Curing Light is World's Smallest, Lightest and Most Powerful
- New KYOCERA a-Si Photoreceptor Drum for Document Equipment Improves Durability, Reduces Internal Friction by 30 Percent
- InPrint 2016: KYOCERA Presents 360 dpi Inkjet Printhead with Exceptionally High Print Speed and an Efficient Ink Circulation System
- KYOCERA and LO3 ENERGY to Demonstrate Blockchain-Managed Virtual Power Plant
- KYOCERA TCL Solar Completes 28MW Solar Power Plant in Miyagi Prefecture, Japan
- KYOCERA to Participate in Japan's Virtual Power Plant Project to Improve Energy Management
- Mobile Industry Works Together to Deliver Complete 5G System Standard on Time
- Kyocera DuraTR Launches at Sprint, Offering Military-grade Ruggedization and Support for New Sprint Direct Connect Plus PTT Service
- KYOCERA and Intrepid Networks Join Forces to Support Arlington County Police Department's Security Operations During the 42nd Marine Corps Marathon