This news release is intended for media purposes, and is current of the date of publication. Information is subject to change without notice.
KYOCERA Group to Exhibit at CEATEC JAPAN 2011 Tradeshow Oct 4-8
Featuring the company’s comprehensive technology & product line
Showcasing the Kyocera Group’s technological and integrated capabilities, the company’s booth is arranged into three theme displays - Energy & Environmental Protection, Information & Communications, and Material Technologies - featuring diverse product & technology applications.
Furthermore, a Kyocera representative will give a keynote speech on October 7 on the topic of, “An Outlook of Product Technology to Support a New Era in Sustainable Energy.” Also, Kyocera will be cooperating to display its solar energy products in the Smart Community Innovation 2011 area special exhibition, Smart Community "ZERO", which is being put together by Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.
October 4* (Tue) - 8 (Sat), 2011 (10:00-17:00)
* First day: Press & invited members only (pre-registration required). No admission for the general public.
|Location||Makuhari Messe (Chiba Prefecture, Japan), Hall 6, Booth #6E59|
|Exhibitor’s Stage||Electronic Components, Devices and Industrial Equipment Stage
(Passive Components Zone)
|Web Site||CEATEC JAPAN 2011 http://www.ceatec.com/2011/en/|
Outline & Highlights of Kyocera’s Booth
1. Energy & Environmental Protection: Supporting next-generation energy management
Featured products: Solar modules, Solid Oxide Fuel Cells (SOFCs), LED-related components, and eco-friendly products for energy creation and low-energy consumption. Also, a video will feature the Kyocera Group’s diverse products which are contributing to energy management.
2. Information & Communications: Supporting businesses with diverse products for the information & communication industry
Featured products: New “DIGNO” smartphone, mobile phones and other telecommunications equipment, electronic components & connectors, semiconductor components, thin-film components, LCDs.
3. Material Technologies: Creating new decorative materials with fine ceramic technology
Featured products: “Kyoto Opal” decorative materials, etc.
|Topic||An Outlook of Product Technology to Support a New Era in Sustainable Energy (simultaneous translation available)|
|Speaker||Mr. Takahisa Yamamoto, General Manager of New Business R&D Division, Corporate R&D Group, KYOCERA Corporation|
|Date & Time||October 7 (Fri), 2011 12:30-13:30|
|Location||Makuhari Messe, 2nd Floor, Convention Hall B, International Conference Hall|
Special Exhibition: Smart Community "ZERO" (in cooperation with Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.)
|Location||Makuhari Messe, Hall 3, Booth #3B16|
|Exhibitor’s Stage||Special Stage: Smart Community Innovation 2011|
|Topic||Based on a theme of “Start from Zero” envisioning a new social system which includes zero emission, and communities with self-generation capability to cope with global warming and natural disasters.|
|Featured Kyocera Products||Solar modules, “Solar Cycle Station” for recharging electric assisted bicycles.|
- KYOCERA to Exhibit Laser Packages, Electro-optic Technologies at SPIE Photonics West Show
- KYOCERA Develops Some of World’s Smallest Multilayer Ceramic Capacitors for Mobile Devices
- KYOCERA Breaks Ground on New Manufacturing Plant for Ceramic Structural Components in Kagoshima, Japan
- KYOCERA Introduces Irish Claddagh Ring Designed by Paul Costelloe, Using Hypoallergenic COBARION
- KYOCERA’s Kyoto Opal Sparkles in New Glitters by Nail Labo
- KYOCERA Kyoto Opal Used in Textile for First Time, Provides Seven-Color Sparkle
- KYOCERA Enhances LCD Performance with New Optical Bonding Technology
- KYOCERA Introduces 6.2" LCD Display in 16:6 Format for Industrial and Medical Applications
- Electronica 2016: Kyocera Presents Brand New Technologies for the Automotive Industry
- New KYOCERA a-Si Photoreceptor Drum for Document Equipment Improves Durability, Reduces Internal Friction by 30 Percent
- InPrint 2016: KYOCERA Presents 360 dpi Inkjet Printhead with Exceptionally High Print Speed and an Efficient Ink Circulation System
- KYOCERA Expands Its Market Presence by Opening a New Office in Italy
- KYOCERA TCL Solar Completes 21.1MW Solar Power Plant on Repurposed Land in Japan
- KYOCERA and 7 Other Companies Announce Progress of Development Plan for Max. 480-Megawatt Solar Power Project
- KYOCERA Receives Japan Environment Minister’s Award for Record 8th Consecutive Year
- Kyocera DuraTR Launches at Sprint, Offering Military-grade Ruggedization and Support for New Sprint Direct Connect Plus PTT Service
- KYOCERA and Intrepid Networks Join Forces to Support Arlington County Police Department's Security Operations During the 42nd Marine Corps Marathon
- KYOCERA Begins Research in AI-based Image Recognition to Help Diagnose Skin Diseases and Cancers via Smartphone