This news release is intended for media purposes, and is current of the date of publication. Information is subject to change without notice.
KYOCERA Announces Donation for Japan Earthquake & Tsunami Relief Efforts
March 14, 2011The Kyocera Group today announced that it will donate 100 million yen (US$1.22 million) for relief aid and reconstruction to the people and communities affected by the recent earthquake and tsunami in northeastern Japan. The Kyocera Group would like to take this opportunity to offer our heartfelt condolences to the people affected and to offer our sincere wishes for their recovery.
Furthermore, Kyocera Corporation and its Group companies both inside and outside of Japan will begin to set up fundraising collections from employees to gather additional aid donations.
Related News for CSR Activities
- KYOCERA Receives Japan’s Environment Minister’s Award for Record 9th Consecutive Year
- KYOCERA Receives Mexico's Highest Environmental Award for Third Consecutive Year
- KYOCERA Hosts 3rd Cultural Exchange Tour for Vietnamese Children
Related News for Corporate / Management
- Semiconductor Industry: KYOCERA and Vicor to Collaborate on Advanced Power-on-Package Solutions
- KYOCERA to Build New Facility in Shiga, Japan to Produce Automated Equipment for “Smart Factory”
- Notice Relating to Disposal of Treasury Stock through Third-Party Allotment to Employees Shareholding Association