This news release is intended for media purposes, and is current of the date of publication. Information is subject to change without notice.
KYOCERA Announces Donation for Japan Earthquake & Tsunami Relief Efforts
March 14, 2011The Kyocera Group today announced that it will donate 100 million yen (US$1.22 million) for relief aid and reconstruction to the people and communities affected by the recent earthquake and tsunami in northeastern Japan. The Kyocera Group would like to take this opportunity to offer our heartfelt condolences to the people affected and to offer our sincere wishes for their recovery.
Furthermore, Kyocera Corporation and its Group companies both inside and outside of Japan will begin to set up fundraising collections from employees to gather additional aid donations.
Related News for CSR Activities
- KYOCERA Receives Japan Environment Minister’s Award for Record 8th Consecutive Year
- KYOCERA Headquarters Illumination & Concert 2017
- KYOCERA and Intrepid Networks Join Forces to Support Arlington County Police Department's Security Operations During the 42nd Marine Corps Marathon
Related News for Corporate / Management
- Changes in Organizational Structure, Executive Officers and Management Personnel
- Notice Relating to Kyocera Corporation’s Voluntary Adoption of International Financial Reporting Standards
- Notice Relating to Kyocera Corporation’s Intention to Apply to Delist American Depositary Shares from the New York Stock Exchange and Terminate Registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission