This news release is intended for media purposes, and is current of the date of publication. Information is subject to change without notice.
CEATEC JAPAN 2010: KYOCERA Components Drive Technological Advances
Seldom seen, Kyocera’s cutting-edge technology and components play important roles in applications that are pushing boundaries in various fields
The Kyocera Group will be exhibiting these products and technologies at the CEATEC JAPAN 2010 tradeshow from October 5 through 9 at the Japan Convention Center (Makuhari Messe, Chiba Prefecture).
Showcasing the Kyocera Group's pioneering technological and synergistic capabilities, the company's booth is arranged into “Theme Displays” and “Product Displays.” Theme Displays introduce the wide range of products the Kyocera Group possesses for the fields of telecommunications equipment, environmental & energy related, and material technologies; while the Product Displays feature the expansive range of products by business segment.
October 5* (Tue) – 9 (Sat) 2010: 10:00-17:00
Makuhari Messe (Chiba Prefecture, Japan)
Electronic Components, Devices and Industrial Equipment Stage (Passive Components Zone)
CEATEC JAPAN 2010 http://www.ceatec.com/2010/en/
Outline & Highlights of Kyocera's Booth
Telecommunications Equipment: Technologies and products which support high-speed wireless communications. Featured products include: The Zio™ smartphone with Android OS which offers unparalleled flexibility; Kyocera LTE™ base stations with compact, lightweight and low power consumption characteristics which deliver cost-saving and eco-conscious wireless broadband system deployment; as well as the latest mobile handsets and mobile phone concept models.
Environmental & Energy Related: Kyocera will be showcasing the high quality and high reliability of its solar energy products. Featured displays include: Solar modules which are available as an optional feature on Toyota's Prius and recreational boats; introductions to a wide range of mega-solar power plant installations around the world using Kyocera modules; as well as 235W modules for the European market which are designed for large-scale installations.
Material Technologies: Highly reliable fine ceramic materials and components which are being employed in cutting-edge applications and decorative product designs. Featured technologies include: The world's first ceramic thruster equipped in the engine of the Venus Climate Orbiter "Akatsuki;" water-pressure-resistant (to 11,000m depth) ceramic casing used for deep-sea seismographic equipment; as well as decorative materials (synthetic opals) which recreate the mystic beauty of gemstones.
Kyocera will introduce the unique characteristics of its new technologies and products in product displays including: electronic components, connectors, fine ceramic components, semiconductor components, fine chemicals, automotive components, thin-film components and LCDs.
LTE is a trade mark of ETSI.
- Changes in Organizational Structure, Executive Officers and Management Personnel
- KYOCERA Introduces New Z-series Clock Oscillators
- KYOCERA to Exhibit Laser Packages, Electro-optic Technologies at SPIE Photonics West Show
- KYOCERA Introduces Irish Claddagh Ring Designed by Paul Costelloe, Using Hypoallergenic COBARION
- KYOCERA’s Kyoto Opal Sparkles in New Glitters by Nail Labo
- KYOCERA Kyoto Opal Used in Textile for First Time, Provides Seven-Color Sparkle
- KYOCERA Introduces New LCD Panels for Automotive Head-Up Displays
- KYOCERA Breaks Ground on New Manufacturing Plant for Ceramic Structural Components in Kagoshima, Japan
- KYOCERA Enhances LCD Performance with New Optical Bonding Technology
- New KYOCERA a-Si Photoreceptor Drum for Document Equipment Improves Durability, Reduces Internal Friction by 30 Percent
- InPrint 2016: KYOCERA Presents 360 dpi Inkjet Printhead with Exceptionally High Print Speed and an Efficient Ink Circulation System
- KYOCERA Expands Its Market Presence by Opening a New Office in Italy
- KYOCERA TCL Solar Completes 21.1MW Solar Power Plant on Repurposed Land in Japan
- KYOCERA and 7 Other Companies Announce Progress of Development Plan for Max. 480-Megawatt Solar Power Project
- KYOCERA Receives Japan Environment Minister’s Award for Record 8th Consecutive Year
- Kyocera DuraTR Launches at Sprint, Offering Military-grade Ruggedization and Support for New Sprint Direct Connect Plus PTT Service
- KYOCERA and Intrepid Networks Join Forces to Support Arlington County Police Department's Security Operations During the 42nd Marine Corps Marathon
- KYOCERA Begins Research in AI-based Image Recognition to Help Diagnose Skin Diseases and Cancers via Smartphone