Continue striving to enhance your own character
How to apply it is an important part of advocating the philosophy, including these three elements within the corporation.
Learning the right way to live as a human being and making it part of oneself appears to be simple, but is surprisingly difficult. As explained in Shimazu Jisshinko Iroha Uta (the Iroha Verses of Shimazu Jissinko), knowledge of outstanding virtues is meaningless if it has no practical applications. Alongside day-to-day self-reflection, we must apply earnest and ongoing effort to practicing the teachings of what is right as a human being. I believe the most important point is to elevate oneself through such effort, and thereby refine the soul, even if just little by little.
Seiwajyuku Hawaii Inauguration Ceremony (January 20, 2010) Summary
Why Do We Need Philosophy in Management?
- What is right as a human being is the basis of the Kyocera Philosophy
- Align the vectors of all employees
- Define rules and assumptions that codify the company’s standard
- Clearly define the purpose and goals of the company
- Give the enterprise a corporate character
- Continue striving to enhance your own character
- Main quotes