Align the vectors of all employees
I did not implement the Kyocera Philosophy just by myself, and I made every effort to explain it to employees. This also drew reaction from some employees, who insisted that deciding what thoughts and philosophy to hold was the choice of the individual.
However, to realize the growth of employees within a group such as a corporation, there must be some way of thinking that functions as a standard. Management is undertaken in line with such a philosophy in order to set and aim for achievement of high targets. Therefore, the vectors of all employees must be aligned with the way of thinking that is to become the standard.
Seiwajyuku Hawaii Inauguration Ceremony (January 20, 2010) Summary
Why Do We Need Philosophy in Management?
- What is right as a human being is the basis of the Kyocera Philosophy
- Align the vectors of all employees
- Define rules and assumptions that codify the company’s standard
- Clearly define the purpose and goals of the company
- Give the enterprise a corporate character
- Continue striving to enhance your own character
- Main quotes