Why Do We Need Philosophy in Management?
This section introduces a speech Inamori gave during the Seiwajyuku Hawaii Inauguration Ceremony on January 20, 2010 focusing on the need for philosophy in corporate management.
- What is right as a human being is the basis of the Kyocera Philosophy
- Align the vectors of all employees
- Define rules and assumptions that codify the company’s standard
- Clearly define the purpose and goals of the company
- Give the enterprise a corporate character
- Continue striving to enhance your own character
- Main quotes