4. Strive Harder than Anyone Else
Work steadily and diligently, one step at a time, never relenting in tedious tasks.
When I ask business owners "Are you working hard?" they all answer, "Yes, I am!" But business is a competition. If your rivals strive harder than you, your mediocre efforts will not be enough to challenge them; your competitors will win and your company will decline. Your company cannot prosper if your effort is dictated by the attitude "I am trying my best." In order to win the fierce corporate competition and grow your business, you must strive harder than anyone else.
Another important point is that this unrivaled effort must be a relentless daily practice. In other words, you must not forget that every great achievement is an accumulation of tedious efforts.
The Twelve Management Principles
- 1. Clearly State the Purpose and Mission of Your Business
- 2. Set Specific Goals
- 3. Keep a Passionate Desire in Your Heart
- 4. Strive Harder than Anyone Else
- 5. Maximize Revenues and Minimize Expenses
- 6. Pricing Is Management
- 7. Success Is Determined by Willpower
- 8. Possess a Fighting Spirit
- 9. Face Every Challenge with Courage
- 10. Always Be Creative in Your Work
- 11. Be Kind and Sincere
- 12. Always Be Cheerful and Positive. Hold Great Dreams and Hopes in the Pureness of Your Heart