3. Keep a Passionate Desire in Your Heart
Your desire must be strong and persistent to permeate your subconscious mind.
I believe that events will materialize exactly as we conceive them in our mind. In other words, the key to success is how strongly we can hold on to our desire to accomplish our goals.
I'm sure you constantly struggle with various management issues. However, I believe that the determining factor in whether a business succeeds or fails lies with whether managers can become obsessed with the issue to the extent that it is on their minds day and night.
That is why I listed the third principle as "Keep a passionate desire in your heart: your desire must be strong and persistent to permeate your subconscious mind." If you take advantage of the power of your subconscious mind, you can grow your business even more.
The Twelve Management Principles
- 1. Clearly State the Purpose and Mission of Your Business
- 2. Set Specific Goals
- 3. Keep a Passionate Desire in Your Heart
- 4. Strive Harder than Anyone Else
- 5. Maximize Revenues and Minimize Expenses
- 6. Pricing Is Management
- 7. Success Is Determined by Willpower
- 8. Possess a Fighting Spirit
- 9. Face Every Challenge with Courage
- 10. Always Be Creative in Your Work
- 11. Be Kind and Sincere
- 12. Always Be Cheerful and Positive. Hold Great Dreams and Hopes in the Pureness of Your Heart