7. Elevate Your Own Character
You must not neglect your efforts in elevating your mind. It may be acceptable that your capability is small when your company is small, but your company will not grow if you remain at this level. You must make efforts to increase your capability by studying an unshakable universal philosophy.
The last thing I would like to discuss in growing a business is "elevating your mind." Try to reflect upon your actions on a daily basis and exert efforts to elevate your mind. Your company will grow if you increase your own capability. "Elevate Your Mind and Expand Your Business" is the essence of business management as well as the motto of Seiwajyuku.
The Seven Keys to Motivating Employees
- 1. Embrace Employees as Partners
- 2. Gain the Respect and Admiration of Employees
- 3. Tell Employees About the Significance of Their Work
- 4. Have a Grand Vision for the Company
- 5. Clarify the Mission and Purpose of the Company
- 6. Continually Share Your Philosophy with Your Employees
- 7. Elevate Your Own Character