6. Continually Share Your Philosophy with Your Employees
To that end, you, as an owner, need to elevate your mind by learning philosophy. You should not only try to elevate your mind, but also talk about your philosophy to your employees and share it within your company.
You have to explain and share your ideas with your employees about the company's noble cause and how you intend to pursue it.
In other words, the next thing you have to do after establishing a heart-to-heart relationship with employees and establishing a vision or mission for your company is to talk about your philosophy and share it with your employees.
The Seven Keys to Motivating Employees
- 1. Embrace Employees as Partners
- 2. Gain the Respect and Admiration of Employees
- 3. Tell Employees About the Significance of Their Work
- 4. Have a Grand Vision for the Company
- 5. Clarify the Mission and Purpose of the Company
- 6. Continually Share Your Philosophy with Your Employees
- 7. Elevate Your Own Character