1. Embrace Employees as Partners
There is a limit to how much hard work you can put in as the owner. Especially in a very small company where you only have your employees to rely on, you must turn those few employees into your partners, sharing the same ideas and working together to develop the company. It is essential that you make them into partners who will work as one with you.
In other words, I believe it is important for a business owner to view employees as partners. When you hire employees, even if it is only one or two people, you should tell them, "I am relying on you," and then treat them as partners on a daily basis.
The Seven Keys to Motivating Employees
- 1. Embrace Employees as Partners
- 2. Gain the Respect and Admiration of Employees
- 3. Tell Employees About the Significance of Their Work
- 4. Have a Grand Vision for the Company
- 5. Clarify the Mission and Purpose of the Company
- 6. Continually Share Your Philosophy with Your Employees
- 7. Elevate Your Own Character