- Environmentally-friendly solar power generating system designed for high-rise buildings in urban areas to allow for harmonious coexistence with nature and the environment.
- Solar modules designed for high-rise buildings to withstand wind pressure of 500 kg/m².
- Improved system efficiency through the distribution of 22 transformer-free three-phase, three-wire, 10kW inverters within the entire building.
- New measurement system (local operating network) uses built-in signal lines to allow centralized monitoring of large volumes of data from the 22 distributed inverters and various sensors.
|Total System Capacity||214kW
(roof: 57 kW, southern wall: 157 kW)
|Number of Solar Modules||1,896|
|Output per Solar Module||113W|
|Total Inverter Capacity||220kW
(10 kW per inverter unit)
|Number of Inverters||22|
- Linked electrical systems: General high-voltage wiring (three-phase, three-wire, 6,600 V)
- Reverse power flow: Supported (Electrical power can be sold to the power company.)