||9 Takeda Tobadono-cho, Fushimi-ku, Kyoto 612-8450, Japan
(South of the Kyocera Headquarters Building)
||10:00 am – 5:00 pm
||Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays and other holidays designated by Kyocera
||Please submit your reservation request at least one week prior to planned visit.
- Please do not touch the exhibits.
- Photography and video recording of the exhibitions and videos in the library are not allowed.
- Please do not make any loud noises that may disturb other visitors.
- Please use the lounge on the 5th floor to rest. Please refrain from eating food in the lounge.
- Smoking is not allowed in the library.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Persons who appear to be intoxicated will not be allowed to enter.
- Translation or interpreting services are not available.
- Parking is limited. Please use nearby parking lots when ours is full. Please contact us in advance if using a chartered bus.