Power Semiconductor Stacks and Units for Various Industrial Fields
Kyocera offers power semiconductors along with peripheral components and circuits
We offer stacks consisting of a power semiconductor and cooling fins; and units consisting of a power semiconductor and peripheral devices such as a motor drive circuit, control circuit, protection circuit and cooling device.
Years of Power Electronics Design Technologies
Kyocera has provided power semiconductor stacks and units for power electronics/equipment for more than 40 years.
We have experience and knowledge in designing circuits, heat radiation devices and mechanisms for high-voltage/current applications. We can offer the best solutions to meet your needs.
Product Customization (Solutions Tailored Specifically to Your Needs)
Kyocera flexibly supports a variety of applications in a wide range of industrial fields, and offers solutions tailored to customer needs in all business processes from development and design to production.
- Automotive industry: welding machines
- Such as thyristor AC switches, secondary rectifiers, and inverter power supply for welding
- Semiconductor production facilities: temperature control equipment
- Such as heater control units for diffusion furnaces
- Electric power facilities and water treatment facilities: power supply
- Such as power sources for rectifiers, droppers, and ozonizers
- Steel production facilities: power switches
- Such as motor conductors
- Road traffic-related systems
- Such as power supply units for traffic signals
- NC machines: motor controllers
- Such as static Leonard system units and inverter units
- Computer and railway-related equipment: uninterruptible power supply systems (UPS)
- Such as rectifiers, inverter units, and AC switch units
- Stage lighting: light control equipment
- Such as power supply for spotlights and light control units
- Railway vehicles and ships
- Rectifiers and inverter units
- Renewable energy market: solar-power-generation-related devices
- Such as diode stacks and high-voltage stacks for voltage fluctuation prevention