This news release is intended for media purposes, and is current of the date of publication. Information is subject to change without notice.
KYOCERA Announces Donation for Japan Earthquake & Tsunami Relief Efforts
March 14, 2011The Kyocera Group today announced that it will donate 100 million yen (US$1.22 million) for relief aid and reconstruction to the people and communities affected by the recent earthquake and tsunami in northeastern Japan. The Kyocera Group would like to take this opportunity to offer our heartfelt condolences to the people affected and to offer our sincere wishes for their recovery.
Furthermore, Kyocera Corporation and its Group companies both inside and outside of Japan will begin to set up fundraising collections from employees to gather additional aid donations.
Related News for CSR Activities
- KYOCERA Hosts 16th Cultural Exchange Tour for Chinese Children
- KYOCERA Named 'Recycler Of The Year' For 8th Time By City Of San Diego; Also Receives "Manufacturer's Responsibility Award' From Industrial Environmental Association
- KYOCERA Receives Environment Minister’s Award in Japan for Record 5th Consecutive Year
Related News for Corporate / Management
- KYOCERA Corporation Announces Result of Tender Offer for Share Certificates, Etc. of Nihon Inter Electronics Corporation (Code Number: 6974)
- Financial Results for the Three Months Ended June 30, 2015
- KYOCERA Corporation Announces Commencement of Tender Offer for Share Certificates, Etc. of Nihon Inter Electronics Corporation(Code Number: 6974)