This news release is intended for media purposes, and is current of the date of publication. Information is subject to change without notice.
Eco-Products 2010 Exhibition:
KYOCERA Group to Display Green Products & Environmental Activities
Kyocera will be featuring its wide range of green products and environmental preservation activities including the popular “Solar Cycle Station” electric bicycle recharging system, solar panels used for recreational boats, as well as the its environmentally friendly technology used in document imaging equipment.
Dec 9 (Thu) – 11 (Sat) 2010, 10:00 – 18:00 (until 17:00 on the last day)
Tokyo International Exhibition Center TOKYO BIG SIGHT
1. Solar Energy Corner
On display for the first time will be Kyocera’s new solar module for large-scale installations which boasts one of the highest power output levels for modules in Japan, as well as the company’s wide range of modules for residential use. The new “Solar Cycle Station” for recharging electric bicycles will also be shown for the first time, along with an explanation of the company’s solar technology, and product quality & reliability which have been developed with over 3 decades of experience in the industry.
High output multicrystalline solar module
2010 recipient of the Minister of the Environment Award for
the Promotion of Measures to Cope with Global Warming (Japan)
Solar Cycle Station
2. Document Imaging Equipment Corner
|Developed with the concept of environmental consideration, Kyocera Mita's newest document imaging equipment will be on display. Along with energy conservation features, the equipment utilizes a "Bio Color Toner" which is made from plant derivatives that helps reduce disposable materials and thus cuts CO2 emissions by 30%.||
3. CSR & Environmental Activities Corner
|Kyocera will also be introducing the Group’s local environmental activities which include “Green Curtains” — the practice of growing plants over walls and windows to reduce heat radiation and thus decrease energy use in summer months — and “Eco-Lessons” which are provided to elementary school children by Kyocera employees at local schools across Japan and in China.|
- KYOCERA “Eco-Lessons” Reach More Than 100,000 Primary School Children in Japan & China
- KYOCERA Hosts 16th Cultural Exchange Tour for Chinese Children
- KYOCERA Named 'Recycler Of The Year' For 8th Time By City Of San Diego; Also Receives "Manufacturer's Responsibility Award' From Industrial Environmental Association
- KYOCERA Group to Exhibit “Future Technologies for 2020” at CEATEC JAPAN 2015 Tradeshow Oct. 7-10
- KYOCERA Starts R&D on World’s First High-Accuracy Bovine Estrus Sensor
- Changes in Management Personnel
- KYOCERA Announces Resolution of Patent Infringement Lawsuit Against Hanwha Q CELLS Japan Co., Ltd.
- KYOCERA Solar Lights Up Arco Metropolitano, Brazil’s Largest Solar-Powered Highway
- Abandoned Golf Course in Kyoto Prefecture, Japan to be Repurposed with 23-Megawatt Solar Power Plant from KYOCERA TCL Solar LLC