This news release is intended for media purposes, and is current of the date of publication. Information is subject to change without notice.
CEATEC JAPAN 2010: KYOCERA Components Drive Technological Advances
Seldom seen, Kyocera’s cutting-edge technology and components play important roles in applications that are pushing boundaries in various fields
The Kyocera Group will be exhibiting these products and technologies at the CEATEC JAPAN 2010 tradeshow from October 5 through 9 at the Japan Convention Center (Makuhari Messe, Chiba Prefecture).
Showcasing the Kyocera Group's pioneering technological and synergistic capabilities, the company's booth is arranged into “Theme Displays” and “Product Displays.” Theme Displays introduce the wide range of products the Kyocera Group possesses for the fields of telecommunications equipment, environmental & energy related, and material technologies; while the Product Displays feature the expansive range of products by business segment.
October 5* (Tue) – 9 (Sat) 2010: 10:00-17:00
Makuhari Messe (Chiba Prefecture, Japan)
Electronic Components, Devices and Industrial Equipment Stage (Passive Components Zone)
CEATEC JAPAN 2010 http://www.ceatec.com/2010/en/
Outline & Highlights of Kyocera's Booth
Telecommunications Equipment: Technologies and products which support high-speed wireless communications. Featured products include: The Zio™ smartphone with Android OS which offers unparalleled flexibility; Kyocera LTE™ base stations with compact, lightweight and low power consumption characteristics which deliver cost-saving and eco-conscious wireless broadband system deployment; as well as the latest mobile handsets and mobile phone concept models.
Environmental & Energy Related: Kyocera will be showcasing the high quality and high reliability of its solar energy products. Featured displays include: Solar modules which are available as an optional feature on Toyota's Prius and recreational boats; introductions to a wide range of mega-solar power plant installations around the world using Kyocera modules; as well as 235W modules for the European market which are designed for large-scale installations.
Material Technologies: Highly reliable fine ceramic materials and components which are being employed in cutting-edge applications and decorative product designs. Featured technologies include: The world's first ceramic thruster equipped in the engine of the Venus Climate Orbiter "Akatsuki;" water-pressure-resistant (to 11,000m depth) ceramic casing used for deep-sea seismographic equipment; as well as decorative materials (synthetic opals) which recreate the mystic beauty of gemstones.
Kyocera will introduce the unique characteristics of its new technologies and products in product displays including: electronic components, connectors, fine ceramic components, semiconductor components, fine chemicals, automotive components, thin-film components and LCDs.
LTE is a trade mark of ETSI.
- KYOCERA Develops Far Infrared Camera Module for Automotive Applications and Security
- Electronica 2016: Kyocera Presents Brand New Technologies for the Automotive Industry
- KYOCERA Develops Multilayer Ceramic Capacitors with Industry-Leading Volumetric Efficiency Ideal for Smartphones
- KYOCERA “Kyoto Opal” Utilized in Decorative Design of Yamaha Trombone
- KYOCERA Group to Exhibit “Future Technologies for 2020” at CEATEC JAPAN 2015 Tradeshow Oct. 7-10
- KYOCERA’s “Kyoto Opal” Sparkles in KOKOIST’s New Nail Gel
- KYOCERA to Exhibit at ELEXCON 2016, one of China’s Largest Comprehensive Electronics Tradeshows
- KYOCERA: Revving up for Involvement with Motorsports
- KYOCERA to Sponsor Touring Car Race
- InPrint 2016: KYOCERA Presents 360 dpi Inkjet Printhead with Exceptionally High Print Speed and an Efficient Ink Circulation System
- KYOCERA Expands Its Market Presence by Opening a New Office in Italy
- KYOCERA Develops World’s Smallest Thermal Printhead for Barcode Printing
- KYOCERA Solar Technical Service Center: Services with a Bright Future
- KYOCERA Selected to Test ADR System for Improving Electricity Management in Japan
- KYOCERA Solar Powers Innovative Marine Big Data and Ocean Internet of Things Platform